Renegade series American-made SRL's provide the durability and confidence expected by professionals. With 13 ft. of working capacity and quick fall-arrest capability measured in inches, the Renegade will never let you down.
- Corrosion resistant housing made of aluminum and stainless steel, including a stainless steel top swivel.
- High Strength wear-resistant webbing allows for 13 feet of capacity.
- A variety of 5,000 pound connectors available, reducing the cost of ownership and allowing for customization.
- Capacity of 400 pounds
- No annual factory recertification required
- Double-inertia, high-strength stainless steel braking system arrests free falls within inches
- Visual impact indicator warns that the unit has experienced fall-arrest forces and must be removed from service
- Compact energy absorber minimizes fall-arrest forces
- Used in commercial & residential construction, manufacturing, refinery maintenance, utilities, and other industries
- ANSI A10.32
LANYARDS, HARNESSES, AND FALL PROTECTION ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.