MAJESTIC 7007 35mm Polyester Rain Coat, Bib Overall and Hood, Yellow
- Polyester Material with 35mm Waterproof PVC Coating Polyester fabrics and fibers are extremely strong and and very durable: resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking, wrinkle resistant, mildew and abrasion resistant. Polyester is hydrophobic in nature and quick drying. It can be used for insulation by manufacturing hollow fibers. Polyester retains its shape and hence is good for making outdoor clothing for harsh climates. It is easily washed and dried.
- Waterproof Clothing is made from waterproof material making sure the wearer remains dry.
- Detachable Hood
- Vented Back & Underarm-vents Back and underarms are vented to provide maximum comfort.
- Zip Front with Snap Fly Closure Jacket is closed with a zipper which is protected with a snap fly closure.
- Reinforced Stress Points Stress points are reinforced with extra padding making the rain suit more durable.
- Adjustable Ankle Snaps Tightness around the ankles can be adjusted via the adjustable snap buttons.
- Corduroy Collar Corduroy is a textile composed of twisted fibers that, when woven, lie parallel to one another to form the cloth's distinct pattern, a "cord." Modern corduroy is most commonly composed of tufted cords, sometimes exhibiting a channel between the tufts. Corduroy is, in essence, a ridged form of velvet. It is tough, soft and durable fabric which works perfectly as collar material.
- Full Cut Fit A slightly oversized fit. Roomier in the shoulders, torso and sleeves than Normal for a looser fit.
- Bibs Include Elastic Suspenders Elastic suspenders make the bib hang comfortably off of the wearers shoulders.
- Front Fly
- Farm equipment and ranching machinery users
- Industrial workplace
- Warehouse equipment operators
- Heavy equipment operators
- Industrial fishermen