TINGLEY FLITE LIGHT WEIGHT BLACK BOOT
Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
- SIZES 9 - 13 AVAILABLE
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole and composite toe provide superior comfort and safety.
Ideal Applications: Wide variety of Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Refrigerated/Frozen Foods), Farm/Ag, Chemical, and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, certain acids, and caustics makes Flite an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
● 15 inch height black upper with composite safety toe and black cleated outsole.
● Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set-off metal detectors.
● Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquid proof.
● Cleated, slip-Resistant, nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, and contaminated surfaces.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warm in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Aerex 1.5.5 is anti-fatigue: studies show that every pound reduced in footwear weight is like 5 pounds off your back and 5% less energy expended.**
● Calf-Relief Topline (CRT)™ is not only stylish, it provides easier on and off and roomier calf space.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.